It’s that time of year… time for vacations and trips to the beach. I love the ocean and walking the beach collecting seashells. As I have grown in my walk with Christ, the seashell has become an important symbol in my life because it is the symbol of baptism. In our baptism, we are marked as God’s child and given the Holy Spirit, who is our Helper, our Guide, our own personal life Coach. Through the water of baptism, we become part of God’s family, the Church, we are part of something greater than ourselves. In order for God’s Church to grow and thrive, God gives each person at least one spiritual gift, not for personal gain but for the benefit of the church. What is your gift? Why has God brought you here to Trinity “for such a time as this”? (See the story of Esther)
Outdoor Movie Night!!!
Bring a Chair or Blanket and Join us on a trip to the Polynesian Islands, for a Family Movie Night event this Friday.
8pm gathering outside in the field and the movie will start at 8:30
Come Rain or shine - if rain happens we will move inside the Gym
Child Care Worker
We are seeking a Child Care Worker to join our team! You will assist in the development and supervision of babies and toddlers.
- Sundays from 8:30am to 12:30pm – Care for the children and lead them in a prepared lesson (lesson materials provided)
- Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm – Care for the children
- Implement creative activities to assist with child development
- Create a positive and nurturing environment for children
- Perform a variety of tasks, such as feeding, changing, and overseeing play
- Previous experience with childcare or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and their parents
- Positive and patient demeanor
Email resume to email@example.com